Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mac Programmers Take Saturday Off?

Since this is a new blog, I decided to perform a little Technorati search to see if I showed up. Yeah yeah, I know I'm totally being sucked into this whole Silicon Valley culture. Next thing you know, I'll start thumbing through Valley Wag instead of the National Enquirer at the checkout line. But I digress. The point is, I was shamelessly searching for myelf on Technorati, when I came upon this helpful graph:



First off, I'd love to compliment Technorati for using a bar graph instead of the pervasive point connected line graph that is entirely misleading. I'm sure all my zero readers will hear me ranting about this later. Back to the graph, you'll notice a (disturbing?) cycle. Every Saturday there happens to be a sharp dip in the number of blogs containing Mac Programming. However, it stays fairly constant for the rest of the week. I was going to compare this to graphs of Windows, or C++ programmers and make some broad generalizations about how easy Mac development is or how much we love our work, or know how to lead balanced lives. Unfortunately for us all, the Technorati search is not performing properly right now. And, you know what? It's Saturday. I think I'll stop sitting in front of the computer and go do something fun. And you, diligent readers, should do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home